To create mailboxes for other users:
- Click the Domains shortcut in the navigation pane.
- Click the required domain name in the list.
- Click Mail in the Services group.
- Click Add New Mail Name.
- Your domain name is shown to the right of @ sign, so you only need to specify the desired name for the mailbox.
This can be, for example, user's first name and last name separated by a dot, a department name, or any other text in Latin symbols. The name should be short enough to remember. It can comprise alphanumeric, dash dot and underscore symbols.
- Specify a password that mailbox owner will use for accessing his or her mailbox.
- Make sure that a check mark is present in the Mailbox check box.
- If required, limit the amount of disk space that this mailbox can use. To do this, under Mailbox quota select the Enter size option and type the desired value in kilobytes.
- To allow the mailbox owner to manage his or her mailbox through a mailbox administration panel, select the Control panel access check box and specify the language for the user's control panel.
- To allow the mailbox owner configure and use spam filter and antivirus, click Permissions, select the respective check boxes and click OK.
- Click OK.
Now, the mailbox is created, and a separate e-mail administration panel has been set up in Plesk. To enter it, the mailbox owner should visit the URL https://your-domain.com:8443, type his or her e-mail address into the Login box, type the password for the mailbox into the Password box, and then click Login.